How to Stop a Disposable Vape from Firing
Recap: If your disposable vape device is firing, it’s probably because one or more components are faulty within the device. Check the coil, battery, and voltage to see what is causing the problem, and replace the faulty part.
Meta Description: If your disposable vape device has been auto-firing, don’t worry. We have a few tips to help you stop it and protect yourself and your property from damage.
Disposable vape pens are one of the most popular types of vapes on the market today. They’re affordable, easy to use, and perfect for on-the-go vaping. But there’s one downside: disposable vape pens can auto-fire sometimes, which can be both inconvenient and dangerous.
If your disposable vape has ever fired on its own, here’s how you can stop it!
What is auto-firing?
Before you can fix your disposable vape from auto-firing, you need to first understand what auto-firing is. Auto-firing is when your vape pen fires without you pressing the button. This can happen for various reasons, but it’s mostly due to one or more faulty components in the vape device.
Why is my disposable vape firing?
There are a few reasons why your disposable vape might be auto-firing. The most common reason is that the contact points inside the pen are not closing properly. This can happen if the pen is damaged or was not put together correctly in the first place.
Aside from that, other reasons why your disposable vape might be auto-firing include:
- Defective battery
- Poor quality coils
- Incorrect voltage settings
- Extreme temperatures
How to stop a disposable vape from firing
Now that you know what causes a disposable vape pen to auto-fire, here are a few things you can do to stop it from happening:
- Inspect the contact points: The first thing you should do is take a look at the contact points inside your vape pen. If they’re not closing properly, that’s probably what’s causing your pen to auto-fire. Depending on the make and model of your vape pen, you can try gently bending the contact points to see if that helps.
- Check the battery: The only fix for faulty batteries is to replace the battery or the vape pen altogether. If you think the problem might be with the battery, try replacing it with a new one or contact the manufacturer to send you a replacement.
- Inspect the coils: Take a look at your coils to see if they’re damaged or burned out. If they are, that could be causing your pen to auto-fire. Try replacing the coil with a new one to see if that solves the problem.
- Avoid extreme temperatures: One way to prevent your vape pen from auto-firing is to avoid using it in extreme temperatures. If it’s too hot or cold outside, try not to use your pen until the temperature has stabilized. And remember to keep your pen in a cool, dry place when you’re not using it.
- Use the correct voltage: If you’re using an adjustable voltage pen, ensure the voltage is set correctly. Too high of a voltage can cause your pen to auto-fire, so only increase the voltage in small increments until you find the perfect setting.
Why is auto-firing a dangerous issue?
Equipments are normally designed to respond to input commands from the user. However, when a device or piece of equipment starts working on its own without control, then there is cause for concern.
For example, let’s say you’re using a disposable vape pen with a defective battery. The battery could start heating up on its own and cause the pen to auto-fire. This could lead to you inhaling vapour that’s much hotter than it should be, which could cause burns or other injuries.
Even worse, if the device is kept in your pocket or drawer, it could overheat and cause extreme temperatures that could result in burns and even fires.
In general, it’s always best to err on the side of caution when it comes to your safety. If you think there’s even a chance that your vape pen is auto-firing, it’s best to stop using it and find out for sure.
The best way to stop your disposable vape from firing
Fixing your disposable vape device from auto-firing doesn’t necessarily mean the problem won’t arise again. In fact, there’s always a personal concern when using a disposable vape device that has malfunctioned in the past.
That being said, if your disposable vape device is auto-firing, the best way to handle it is to replace it with a device of better quality. Brands like Vont offer reliable and durable products that are designed to avoid such malfunctions.
Additionally, if you’re using a Vont device, you can count on our team to help with any questions or concerns you may have. We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when using our products, and we have a host of resources dedicated to helping you do so.